· Started in late 2009
· This is a day that the great minds of my crew come together and discuss the great music of the week over dinner, coffee and a movie.
· The name comes from my friend Coop’s wife Sarah, who jokingly called it “Hipster Tuesday.”
· We eat at the same restaurant since the first day we commenced the meeting
· Coffee is still at the same joint.
· The crew decides on a movie we all want to watch each week.
· The crew has nothing but fun, and laughs the entire night.
This is one of my favorite parts of the week, when I kick it with my crew who includes Coop, Snyd, Blake, and Tuck. It has produced some of the most memorable and quotable nights. I can remember when we first started the Tuesday routine back, back in the day and how it finally felt like I was forming the most solid crew of friends that would forever be my friends. We swap music, tell stories, and simply have the best time. This hasn’t changed and I hope that it continues to remain the same for years to come.